Our Service Advantage
You’ll benefit from ROEM’s service advantage and focus on quality repairs. Whether you need wheel repair, light body work, or extensive repairs you can rest assured that the following repair standards will be adhered to:
- Only Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts will be used
- OEM recommendations on repair procedures and standards will be followed
- The most up-to-date, high-quality equipment will be used
- Factory-trained technicians will be working on your repair
Most repair facilities and insurance companies do not follow these standards as they are focused on cutting costs. What you end up with is a lower quality repair and a vehicle that is not returned to its original condition.
When your vehicle sustains collision damage, you expect it to be repaired and returned to you in its original factory specifications, right? We do.
When you bring your vehicle to ROEM for collision repairs you can leave confident that it will be returned to you like new, fresh off the dealer’s showroom.
- We follow factory recommendations to restore vehicles back to the original manufacturer’s specifications.
- We only use OEM parts.
- Our technicians are well-trained, well-equipped and consistently updated on all of the new procedures accepted in the industry.
Auto Body and Paint
From small scratches to complete restorations, there is nothing too big or too small for ROEM. We apply the same commitment to using only OEM parts and paint to meet factory specifications in all of our repairs. Your vehicle will be returned to its original finish and showroom condition.
Wheel Surface Repairs
Nothing is more frustrating than damaging a wheel by coming in contact with a curb or road debris. Rest assured that ROEM can repair surface damaged wheels and refinish them with materials that withstand the heat and pressure that wheels endure.
Paintless Dent Removal
Minor dings or dents can be frustrating and costly. If your car has sustained body damage but has not sustained paint damage, there may be an affordable option. Our paintless dent removal can lower your overall costs and still offer a significant improvement to your vehicle’s condition.
Detailing and Polishing
There’s nothing like the shine of a clean, detailed, and polished automobile. It look great and more importantly by having your vehicle detailed and polished it will extend the durability of the paint, trim, and interior. ROEM offers a complete line of detailing services:
- Complete wax
- Complete glaze and wax
- Complete polish
- Interior detail
Leasing a vehicle is great, but the worry about returning the vehicle and getting “dinged” with additional fees for damage or use can really be annoying. ROEM provides pre-lease inspections and estimates of how much it would cost to repair your vehicle before returning it to the leasing company.
So, you had your vehicle repaired at another facility, either by your choice or your insurance company’s policy. Now you have your vehicle back and are suspicious of the repairs – what are you to do? We can help you address it by reinspecting their repairs. Let us know the details and we’ll make an impartial, professional determination.
Our Competitor’s Disadvantage
ROEM takes the high road when it comes to repairs and customer service. We will not skimp or veer from our commitment to providing you with OEM parts and factory recommended repairs. Here are the reasons why:
- Aftermarket parts do not always fit properly or perform as well as OEM parts.
- Aftermarket equipment can affect the accuracy of frame repair and paint application.
- Not following recommended repair and corrosion protection procedures can jeopardize the integrity and safety of your vehicle.
- High-end, sophisticated vehicles require skilled and properly trained technicians.
You can count on quality parts, repairs, and customer service each and every time you work with ROEM.